The 0-10V Wireless Controller receives wireless 0-10V transmission to control dimmable 0-10V LED power supplies or 0-10V dimmable LED fixtures. The 0-10V receiver can also turn off or dim lights based on signals from wireless or wired sensors detecting occupancy or available natural light. The wireless controlled LED dimmer is perfect for energy-saving applications such as architectural dimming, daylighting, load shedding, and manual ON / automatic OFF control. The dimmer may also be used for custom lighting applications.
Pairing Wireless Switch and Receiver
1) Press LRN button on 315MHz Receiver for 0.5 seconds
2) LED Lights will start to Blink
3) On 315MHz wireless switch press the Top of the Rocker Button once
4) Wait for 30 seconds or Press LRN button on 315MHz for 2 seconds. If LED light stop blinking, both Switch and Receiver are paired and ready to use.
5) Press CLR button to reset pairing and start all over again.